Thursday, May 5, 2011

Here to clean my blog ^^

Such a long time i have never write a new post ady. I have been too busy for my studies. Oh ya... the purpose of this blog is to show my latest toy. =D I did mention abt the necklace tat i want to get so much in last few post. But for the first time i visit the store (sunway one XD) and the sale girl told me that the price is abt rm260 and i didnt make the order at tat moment. But second time when i get ready de money want to buy it, the sale boy (different people) told me tat it is about rm300. OMG. I feel like why? R u trying to cheat or what. So I have give up tat store n try to search online. yea. i did find one of the online store and it is half price of it. Haha.. i decided to get it immediately. This is the first time i purchase something online (of course exclude those ticket and reload coupon). AND i get the necklace today ady. Really cant wait to wear it. Well.. the size is ok... it is bling and shinny. But the thickness is just too thin. Is like can just bent it if u dun put too many strength. I need to extra take care of it... But it is still nice anyway.... :)










0 comments:

Post a Comment