Sunday, July 17, 2011

Life...

I'm a believer... I always believe what cause thing happen to us is due to the thing that we did before. 
When something bad happen to me, I will think back whats the bad thing that i done to other cause the karma happen to me today.
I believe everything that happen to us, it sure has a reason.
Even the people i met before, it sure be a reason that god let me meet the wrong and right people.
People play an important role in our life.
I believe that what makes life unique is because of the different kind people that we meet.
Sometimes we learnt about others good and beware about the bad.
We listen others story and think and learnt about it.
Novel and blogs are the things that I like to read.
Life experience is unique, charming.
Your car, money and branded stuff can not lasting forever but life experience is the only thing cause u and it would with you forever.
Life is a plain paper, you are the tools and people is the paint.
Start to change my life to meaningful and with no regret. 
It would be my new target...

Just finish a very nice korean drama named " 49 Days". 
Synopsis:  Shin Ji Hyun was enjoying absolute bliss as she was about to marry her fiancé, Kang Min Ho, but her perfect life is shattered when she gets into a car accident that leaves her in a coma. She is given a second chance at life by a reaper, but it comes with a condition: she has to find three people outside of her family who would cry genuine tears for her. In order to do this, she borrows the body of Yi Kyung, a part-time employee at a convenience store for 49 days.




What makes this drama different with other is the story is unpredictable. 
You would never know what is going to happen on next part. It surprise me seriously. 
Moreover, the drama makes me think about what life is. 
I curious that is there someone will cry for me when I'm gone? (Exclude family)
I mean in the true love. The tear from the people really love me in their heart. 
Seriously, I no sure that whether I can get three people or not...
Life is cruel baby...


PS: The artists are pretty especially the main one and the ost are all very nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment