Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Study tour???

Singapore Study tour? Are u sure we gonna learn something from that tour or not? I really doubt about that. I m not really very into it. The matter is not because of Singapore but with those classmates? OMG... All of them are new to me and most of them are Arabian... sweat to the max. Somemore two persons need to share in a room... OMG again... I'm kind of worry abt that... Sweat again... Living with stranger? hmmm... scary. Shopping in Singapore might cheer me up but don't know who to get to shopping with me? Argh... so so annoying. Why u need to arrange for the tour? Bet with u we can't learn anything from that. Shit... it ruin my plan back to Sibu. Now I have to think where should i departure from? Johor or back to KL again? Shit again. Because we have to take around 5 hours bus to get that... zzzz.... can i pay extra n get there by plane? I really cannot tahan 5 hours bus. Haih.... What to do? 


Heart my big ribbon earring from Diva

Ps: Gonna Buy Buy Buy charles and keith in SG... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment