Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday

Today my mood is better already. MyEm0.ComNo more emo... hehe... so far everything now still ok. Just leave everything to God. I don't want to think and figure it out. Just follow the fate... Promise myself that I should finish the autocad 3D by today MyEm0.Combut...........................I m still here n writing my blog. Wahaha.... Just a simple work but I m lazy to start it... Argh........How to cure laziness???MyEm0.Com 


Miu Miu at the back (please ignore my unmake up faceMyEm0.Com)




hate my face skin always getting so red ( don't seem obvious here)

I just found out this from the magazine and I m really really like it so much... MyEm0.ComBut it is much costly than i tot. Now the shop only open in Tropicanal Mall. Erm... so far away... But they are going to open the branch in Sunway Pyramind in April. Hmmm.. still have to wait until April if I really want to get it. This is what i want....


Dang dang... custom made name necklace....(this is not my name) so cute the design n i alway want a name panel necklace (ok.. i know it is weird. Stop thinking I m dog) Actually wanna it long time ago ady and my mum did say wanna buy a gold one for me. But gold? I don't wear gold. Lolz... So this gonna be my new target... Love it love it.... More pictures are in their website. http://www.facebook.com/pages/YUME-Jewelry-%E4%B9%99%E8%91%89%E5%A4%A2/138961939473393

Ps: Please pray for Japan n the world.MyEm0.Com 


0 comments:

Post a Comment